If you are looking for Phoenixville apartments for retirement living, you have come to the right place. Senior living communities like Spring Mill offer residents various apartment types. Depending on the desired space, privacy, and budget, you have a range of apartment types to choose from. All the apartments are located conveniently near the resort-style amenities on the compound. They are designed for our residents’ comfortable, easy, and safe living.
Features in the Senior Apartments
Our modern apartments are well-planned to be spacious, include kitchen and living room areas, and have ample storage space. All kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave oven and refrigerator. We make access to showers easy with the walk-in showers and ensure that every home has a working HVAC system. We use non-slip vinyl flooring for wet areas like the toilet and kitchen while laying carpets in the living and bedrooms. Residents can lower the in-built blinds for extra privacy or keep out the sunlight. In addition, we have a dedicated team at Impressions Housekeeping and Maintenance to assist residents in keeping their homes clean and comfortable.
To meet the differing needs of our residents, we have two categories of apartment homes to choose from:
Personal Care Apartment Homes
Personal Care apartment homes are well-suited for residents who require support with daily living tasks such as personal grooming, 24/7 nursing services, and medicine or insulin administration. Under this category are eight types of homes varying sizes from 374 sq ft to 774 sq ft, one-bedroom to two bedrooms.
- Nobel: This is the coziest apartment at 374 sq ft. It fully utilizes the space by having the main room as both the bedroom and living room and the dining area within the kitchen.
- Regal: At 396 sq ft, this apartment has a fully functional kitchenette with a separate dining area. The main room is the bedroom and living room, with a comfortable sitting area and study area.
- Chateau: This home is for those who prefer a separate living room area. The total area is 414 sq ft, with a kitchenette and separate dining area.
- Manor: A more structured apartment at 471 sq ft, this home has clearly demarcated areas for the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Estate: For residents who like pantry space, this 584 sq ft apartment comes with two closets, one in the bedroom and the other in the kitchen.
- Villa: If you like a spacious area to host friends, this 870 sq ft apartment meets your needs. It comes with a large living room linked to the dining area, has a walk-in closet, and two other closets for your storage needs.
- Royal: This two-bedroom apartment measures 752 sq ft and has a spacious dining area. Each bedroom has a closet and a shared closet.
- Citadel: At 774 sq ft, this is the largest apartment and houses two bedrooms. The spacious living room is great for hosting friends and relatives and comes with three storage closets.
Shine® Memory Care Apartment Homes
Shine ® Memory Care apartments support residents with memory-related conditions. When exploring memory care programs, remember to ask about the apartments. We offer two types of apartments under this category.
- Aristocrat: A 363 sq ft suite for one person that is spacious enough for a walk-in closet. It comes with a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a sitting and study area.
- Baron: This 439 sq ft suite is comfortable for two beds, two sitting areas, and one study area. Each person has their own closet and shares the common bathroom with a walk-in shower.