If you or your loved one are in need of assistance with daily living activities, then Spring Mill’s personal care living is the right lifestyle option for you. Not only do residents enjoy the luxuries of a host of included features such as three delicious meals in our Sensations dining room, a full calendar of daily activities and events, concierge services, weekly housekeeping, and complimentary scheduled trips, they also receive personalized care services such as showering or bathing assistance, medication management, continence management, glucose and insulin management, and linen service. All of these services are supported by our dedicated 24-hour professional health and wellness team delivering exceptional care to your loved one. After all, care is the foundation of all we do.
Spring Mill offers a variety of floor plans ranging from cozy suites to spacious one or two-bedroom apartment homes, each with a kitchenette including a refrigerator, spacious living areas and generously sized bathrooms.
Personal Care Living Services in Phoenixville, PA
Personal care is used to describe a resident-focused lifestyle that blends upscale living with 24-hour nursing care and assistance with daily living activities. Add to it chef-prepared meals, social events and activities, full-service housekeeping, transportation, laundry service, and more and personal care creates a healthy balance between convenience and service.
At Spring Mill, you’ll find all of the following personal care services in our community:
- 24-hour nursing
- On-site medical and therapy services available
- Emergency call system
- Showering and bathing assistance
- Personal grooming assistance
- Dressing and clothing selection assistance
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- Medication management
- Continence management
No matter what you need, you can reach out to our team for assistance.
Personal Care Amenities
Residents in our personal care community have access to a host of resort-style amenities, including:
- Delicious meals served tableside
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Scheduled day trips and recreational outings
- Small pets always welcome
- Multi-function arts, crafts, and game area
- Inviting living rooms and common areas
- Professional beauty salon and barbershop
- Beautiful landscaped grounds
- Friendly concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Trash removal
Contact us today to learn more.
Is Personal Care Right for You?
Before deciding on a senior living community, you should understand your options. At Spring Mill, we offer both personal care and memory care program options. In both options, our residents live in a stylish, comfortable suite in our community. Everyone has access to amenities such as our Sensations dining services, weekly housekeeping, and complimentary transportation.
If you’re not sure whether a senior personal care program is right for you, consider the following questions:
- Do you have a medical condition that may get worse over time?
- Has your doctor expressed concern about you living alone?
- Do you need someone to provide assistance to accomplish daily tasks?
- Is paying for in-home care becoming a financial burden?
- Has your family expressed concern about you living alone?
If you or a loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above questions, reach out to Spring Mill to learn more about our senior personal care homes.
Contact Spring Mill Today
Reach out to Spring Mill in order to find out more about apartment availability, community features, and more. We offer a rent lock program so that residents in our personal care community in Phoenixville, PA don’t have to worry about unexpected expenses. Instead, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that our experienced team will take care of everything you need. Learn more about our community and schedule a tour by contacting us today at 484.255.8732.