Need help with things like bathing, dressing, eating, or getting out and about? If so, personal care in Coatesville, PA is an ideal senior lifestyle option for you to consider. In addition to receiving individualized assistance with activities of daily living like bathing and grooming, medication administration, and insulin management, residents enjoy the resort-style amenities available in a senior living community. This includes the use of a grand dining room for three freshly prepared meals per day, access to a full social calendar, and the use of housekeeping and concierge services. A compassionate team is always around for you or your aging loved one around the clock, ready to assist with any of the aforementioned needs.
Several different senior living floor plans are available in a senior living community. All have roomy living spaces, modern baths, and refrigerator-equipped kitchenettes.
Resident-Focused Personal Care
An assisted living community that provides personal care to its residents provides not just support with activities of daily living but also a high standard of living, such as a regularly updated schedule of events and activities, chef-prepared meals, and regular housekeeping. Put another way, it is the optimal combination of ease of use and meaningful experience.
Personal care services available include:
- 24/7 medical attention
- Medication administration
- Incontinence management
- Help in taking care of personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Access to on-site healthcare and rehabilitation services
- Emergency call systems
- Support for mobility and transfers
Personal Care Amenities
A senior living community offers a variety of resort-style amenities to residents, in addition to personal care services, such as:
- Roomy dining space serving food that is delicious and healthy
- Comprehensive schedule of fun things to do
- Outings and day visits to nearby attractions
- An assortment of common spaces, including rooms for hobbies and recreation
- Common spaces that are both warm and roomy
- Spa and barbershop
- Landscaping that is both lush and lovely
- Concierge that is both friendly and competent
- Housekeeping services once a week
- Removal of waste
Choosing Personal Care Services
It is important to be well-informed when searching for a senior living community to spend your golden years in. You can choose between specialized personal care and memory care programs. Both options provide a stylish and comfortable suite for residents right here on the premises. All residents have access to the community’s perks, which include weekly housekeeping service, meal preparation, and transportation services at no extra cost.
Consider the following questions to help you decide whether or not a senior personal care program is the right choice for you:
- Do you have a health problem that could get worse over time?
- Has anyone, perhaps a doctor or family member, voiced worry about your decision to live alone?
- Do you need help with basic activities like taking showers and making meals?
- Is it tough to afford in-home care?
There is a place for you at a senior living community if you or an aging loved one have replied “yes” to any of the above questions.